about
● chat
● links
● archives
Monday, November 14, 2011
@ 2:51 AM
went sentosa! haha. it was cool(:
daddy's bosses came to sg and we were the tour guide!(:
went to wax museum! kinda boring! but at least we get to go out tgt(: then they went to take the flyer like thingy while I went to eat icecream. expensive Kay that thing!
then went to butterfly park(: so nice the butterflies(: but none of them wanted to land on my hand!):
went off like 3-4 hours later.... (so short right I know). but lucky we did that coz it rained like super heavily. oh yeah. I managed to drive like almost the whole journey! hahaha pro max(: blehh I wanted to play at USS): but ohwells.
went to hard rock for lunch! and while we were parking they bought shirts for us!(: so nice right! hahaha it's like 42 bucks a shirt omgzzx and te food there is super ex and not nice! haha but daddy's boss was so nice and friendly(: I like them^^ come more to sg pleasee): I want to have more family outings~
hold me tight. once upon a time.... i believed.
[x] i'm still waiitingg for you. ((://*