<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8168943652007258418?origin\x3dhttp://piggies-are-cute.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

aboutchatlinksarchives


Wednesday, January 7, 2009
@ 12:46 PM

evil hadi sir made me do this quiz. and since i've got nothing to do now..

1) My friends- i've got more les partners! haha!
2) I’m listening to- some blog song.. River flows in you.
3) Maybe i should learn- blading and cycling! HAHA LOL.
4) I love- MY STUFF TOYS!
5) My plan- to get into JC! (:
6) I don’t understand- why people cant be more optimistic
7) I lost- my cute little torchlight! it went into the small slit in the lift. T.T and my teddy bear! i left in the hospital that time!!!!!! and a lot more.. i cant remember.
8) People say- i'm scandalous. which im obviously NOT!
9) I'm missing- my cousins. they're all in america! T_T AND MY CHILDHOOD!
10) Love means- trusting and staying faithful (:
11) Somewhere... - far away.
12) I'm always searching for- a cute new stuff toy! (:
13) Forever seems- foreveR?
14) I do not want to- lose you.
15) My mobile phone- is in a rectangular shape? xP
16) When i wake up in the morning- i fall back to sleep.
17) I get annoyed when- i study for hours and hours and nothing gets in.
18) Parties are- fun! (:
19) Today i- WILL BE AT HOME SLEEPING THE WHOLE DAY! YAYNESS.
20) Tmr i will be- going blading at ecp? xP (more like making a fool out of myself)
21) I really want- to get good results for all my exams.. XP
22) I miss- MRS CHEE's LESSONS
23) What is your phone brand?- Samsung
24) What's the last 3 digits of your num.?- 504
25) What does the second message in your inbox say? - ''i meet u all lor..''
26) Who was the last person you rang?- my mum. to call her pick me! blehx.
27) Who was your last missed call from?- my dad.
28) What does the oldest message in your inbox say?- ''okok.. or u wan call in also? the most we conference but she dont know u're on the line.. can?''
29) Who comes after J?- K?
30) Go to your sent messages, see what the 10th message say - hmm.. saw. am i supposed to type it out..?
31) Who is your network provider?- singtel
32) How many messages are there in your inbox?- 136. just cleared yesterday!
33) Who do you have on speed dial 3?- unassigned.
34) If you're using prepaid card, how much credits do they have- i use a line (:
35) Who is the first person who comes after C?- cab! lol.
36) What do you have as your main ringtone?- its on 24hour vibration mode. xP
37) Pass this quiz to 10 ppl! im not so evil.

okays! done! haha. lols. and its mostly random answers.

hold me tight. once upon a time.... i believed.
[x] i'm still waiitingg for you. ((://*



about
you think you know me.

write about yourself. :)
♥ siokhui
13 sept 1992
lowsiokhui@hotmail.com; low.siok.hui.2009@vjc.sg; lowsiokhui.rcy@gmail.com
BPPS; PCS 2A'00 3D'01 4E'02 5A'03 6A'04
TKSS 1D'05, 2D'06, 3D'07, 4D'08
Victoria Junior College (: 09S44

create &inspire.